Ritchey continues to add to their classic component selection, which are readily identifiable by their high-polish silver finish and options that differ from current models. This Classic Flat MTB Handlebar is a great choice for someone looking for an old school flat bar with a 5° classic backsweep. This width is also optimal for your urban flat bar bike or for smaller riders. The one feature of this bar that can't be considered truly classic, and for obvious reasons, is it is only available in the 31.8mm handlebar clamp interface. That is good news, not bad, because you really shouldn't be running and older, fatigued 2538mm aluminum stems, and the 31.8mm interface offers better stiffness. Ritchey also offers compatible 31.8mm high-polish silver stems, so you can complete the classic look.
The Classic Flat bar is made from a butted 6061 alloy that is strong and resilient over time, and stays stiff and responsive for easy maneuverability as you confidently pilot your bike through sweet berms and nimbly navigate technical trail and corners, or deftly pilot your way down urban roads and bike paths.Return to Top
- High-polish silver finish MTB handlebar that triggers memories of the 80's and 90's
- Made from butted 6061 aluminum alloy for strength/resilience, with great riding stiffness
- Handlebar clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- 560mm wide, 5° backsweep flat bar, traditional XC-style, bar-end compatible
- Finish: High-polish Silver
- Weight: 219 grams