Ritchey Classic Seatpost
The high polish silver Ritchey Classic Seatpost from is destined for your next personalized build or rehab. The Classic Seatpost comes as a standard 25mm offset model, with the Zero offset version sold as a distinct item. The 3D forged 6061 aluminum alloy post features a 1-piece design that is both light and strong, with a curved head zone that holds the 2-bolt, 2-piece rail clamp and allows for ample angle adjustment.
Alloy posts, especially in larger diameters aren't known for compliance, but Ritchey has worked the post design and material to offer some flex under load and impact. It won't compromise pedaling efficiency or quite ride like one of their carbon posts, but any compliance is welcome after years of truly rigid aluminum posts. Available in 27.2mm and 31.6mm diameters with 400mm length, the Classic Seatpost is perfect for mountain, road and cross use. The Classic series of components in retro and current designs affords you a chance to build a sweet silver accented bike that will stand out amidst the contemporary black finish of the masses.
- HP Silver Classic finish setback seatpost to grace your retro, or modern steed
- Two-bolt post is reliable and easy to use, lighter, more compliant and versatile
- 3D forged 6061 aluminum alloy, one piece post construction with head assembly
- 25mm offset clamp standard
- 2-bolt (left/right) head design, tighten incrementally to specified torque, alternating side to side as you tighten to achieve a consistent rail grip pressure
- Length: 400mm
- Diameter options: 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- Color: HP Silver
- Weight: 250 grams (27.2/400)