With no-slip saddle engagement and substantial, free adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts, the high polish silver Classic Zero seatpost ensures your saddle stays exactly where you want it. With a zero offset, this post allows greater fit options for the ultimate lightweight road build or lets you up your gravel bike game with quality and style. It’s also right at home on mountain bikes. With such high style and functionality, the Classic Zero works and looks great on everything.
Alloy posts, especially in larger diameters aren't known for compliance, but Ritchey has worked the post design and material to offer some flex under load and impact. It won't compromise pedaling efficiency or quite ride like one of their carbon posts, but any compliance is welcome after years of truly rigid aluminum posts. Available in 27.2mm, 30.9mm and 31.6mm diameters the Classic Seatpost is perfect for mountain, road and cross use. The Classic series of components in retro and current designs affords you a chance to build a sweet silver accented bike that will stand out amidst the contemporary black finish of the masses.Return to Top
- Zero offset seatpost with from Classic series, with HP Silver finish
- Fore-aft bolt adjustment, angle not gradated, with considerable effective angle range
- 3D forged 6061 one-piece alloy post construction with 2-bolt fore-aft clamp design
- Options: 27.2x350mm, 27.2x400mm, 30.9x400mm, 31.6x400mm
- Finish: HP Silver
- Weight: 245 grams (27.2/350)