Ritchey COMP Cork Handlebar Tape
Classic-style cork tape is still very popular with many road cyclists, and why not? It offers good feel and adequate cushion, isn't too bulky, is easy to wrap and is non-slip and sweat resistant until you wear it out. The Comp Cork Handlebar Tape from Ritchey features the highest quality cork tape, a self-adhesive backing, is naturally sweat resistant and is cost effective in this era of $40 and up handlebar tape.
Ritchey uses an embossed logo across the tape surface for added light texture and grip, and keep the branding pretty low profile so you can use it with any component line while staying with the traditional cork look and effect. You get two rolls of cork tape, 2 plastic end plugs and 2 piece of finishing tape to close out the job.
- Classic, high quality cork road handlebar tape with adhesive backing
- Shock absorbing, non-slip and sweat resistant
- Keeps your hands comfortable while providing a true road feel
- Embossed TR logos
- 2 rolls for a combined 180cm length
- End caps and finishing tape included
- Color: Black