Ritchey Comp Skyline V2 Saddle
The new Ritchey Comp Skyline V2 Saddle keeps the ergonomic curve that supports sit bones and the generous cutout to relieve perineal pressure of the original Skyline but updates it with new construction for more durability, better aesthetics and a lighter weight. Built with a unique manufacturing technology that adheres the saddle cover to the base without any visible seams, glue, stitching or staples, the new Skyline is now waterproof, will last longer and keeps the weight to a minimum. The saddle padding is made from a new lightweight polyurethane foam material that is 30% more shock absorbent than traditional foam, which reduces rider fatigue.
Like the original, the new Skyline features a curved two-axis shape that brings a rise towards the rear of the saddle and a bit of lift into the nose. This shape is ideal for riders who lack flexibility and want more support, yet still offers a good position for riders who demand a healthy dose performance with their comfort. The Comp's shell is a Nylon/glass fiber composite that has a hint of flex and yet is resilient over time. The rails are Cro-Mo steel which aren't super light, but again contribute to comfort. Another highlight of the Comp Skyline V2 is Ritchey’s revolutionary patented Vector Wing technology, which helps eliminate hot spots by dissipating pressure more evenly for all-day comfort for wherever your pedal strokes take you- road, gravel, trails and beyond.
- 2nd generation of versatile saddle ergonomic curve that supports sit bones and a generous cutout to relieve perineal pressure
- Features new construction for increased durability, better looks, and lighter weight
- Curved two-axis shape that brings a rise towards the rear of the saddle and a bit of lift into the nose
- Unique manufacturing technology that adheres the saddle cover to the base
- Vector Wing design helps eliminate hot spots, distributes pressure more evenly for all-day comfort
- Rails: CrMo steel (7x7mm round)
- Shell: Nylon / glass fiber
- Padding: lightweight polyurethane foam
- Cover: Ritchey synthetic upper with debossed logos
- Color: Black
- Weight: 265 grams