Ritchey Comp Streem Alloy Handlebar
Looking for a great value in an ergo shaped, slightly aero alloy handlebar with well designed internal routing? You found it in the 2021 Ritchey Comp Streem Alloy Handlebar. The immediately distinguishing feature of the 6061 alloy Comp Streem is the aero top section. This aero section is 38mm deep and 22.5mm tall profile and offers a slightly ovalized top surface that is both aerodynamic and comfortable for those more upright riding positions. The Curve drops have been optimized for easy hand movement and flexible placement. The drop itself measures 128mm in all sizes. The reach is 73mm in all sizes, perfect for today's levers. The gentle subtle back sweep is less noticeable, but helps keep your wrists in a more anatomically correct position when your hands are riding on top of the bar.
The 6061 aluminum bar features a triple butted construction for the ideal combination of strength and resilience. What separates the Comp Streem Alloy (2021 release) from the previous gen Comp Streem III is a series of intelligently located and angled access holes for the mechanical drivetrain and brake line internal routing option. The Di2 eTube wiring allows for direct-to-stem access with compatible stems and the right bar-end is EW-RS910 junction box compatible. Ritchey bars are measured center to center (c-c) at the shifter mount zone (not at the end of the drops).
- Updated, triple butted 6061 aluminum, 31.8mm aero-top road handlebar with Curve drop
- Short reach and moderate drop in line with current shifter systems and set-ups
- UCI compliant 38mm x 22.5mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind
- Gentle 4.7 degree sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing
- Mild flare-out of 2 degrees for wrist clearance from the drops
- Full internal routing for mechanical or electronic drivetrains
- Di2 eTube internal routing; and compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug
- Reach: 73mm (all sizes)
- Drop: 128mm (all sizes)
- Widths: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 cm (c-c)
- Finish: BB Black (2021)
- Weight: TBD (size 42cm)