Comp UD Carbon Fork 1 1/8
Looking for the best quality cost effective replacement road fork available for your older frame? If you have an ⅛ headtube, the Ritchey Comp Carbon Road Fork was designed for how you love to ride. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF) carbon blades, this value choice road fork offers superior strength. It's strong without sacrificing a pleasurable road feel while allowing minimal lateral deflection for aggressive cornering and sure, stable control.
Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area around the aluminum component parts delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers have been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types based on their specific properties to manage different load types as best as possible in the areas in which they occur, such as side load, torsion, and impact.
With the right rim brake caliper, the Comp UD Carbon Fork can handle a 30mm road tire in actual measurement on your rim. The 43mm Rake is the most commonly used road offset for most true road rim brake frames made from 2000-2016, but please check your frame's geometry or look for markings on the fork steerer for your required fork specifications.Return to Top
- Road fork that offers superior strength and a great ride quality at an affordable price
- Ideal replacement or upgrade from a original equipment road fork with a 43mm rake
- UD HMF Carbon fork blades optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, for a confident and comfortable ride
- Alloy steerer, crown, and dropouts
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Axle to crown: 368mm
- Rake/Offset: 43mm
- Crown diameter: 45mm (works with integrated and non integrated headtubes/headsets
- Minimum tire size/clearance: 31mm as measured when installed on rim / 4mm to blades on each side (39mm blade spacing)
- Wheel size: 700c
- Finish: UD Carbon
- Weight: 540 grams (with uncut steerer)