Ritchey Comp Zero Alloy Seatpost
With no-slip saddle engagement and substantial, free adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts, the Comp Zero Alloy Seatpost ensures your saddle stays exactly where you want it. With a zero offset, this post allows greater fit options for the ultimate lightweight road build or lets you up your gravel bike game with quality and style. It’s also right at home on mountain bikes.
Alloy posts, especially in larger diameters aren't known for compliance, but Ritchey has worked the post design and material to offer some flex under load and impact. It won't compromise pedaling efficiency or quite ride like one of their carbon posts, but any compliance is welcome after years of truly rigid aluminum posts. Available in multiple diameters the Comp Zero Seatpost is perfect for mountain, road and cross use.
- Zero offset seatpost with from Comp series- sturdy, secrre clamping mechanism
- Fore-aft bolt adjustment, angle not gradated, with considerable effective angle range
- 3D forged 6061 one-piece alloy post construction with 2-bolt fore-aft clamp design
- Options: 27.2x400mm, 30.9x400mm, 31.6x400mm
- Finish: BB Black
- Weight: 290 grams (27.2/400)