The Ritchey WCS 1-Bolt Alloy seatpost has many of the features of the carbon version(s) at less than half the price while weighing just a few grams more. The shaft and head of the saddle are 3D forged from one piece of 3D Forged TR741 heat treated alloy. This superior construction technique both increases strength and reduces weight.
The seatpost clamp is a patented SideBinder clamp and uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment. Ritchey has made the bolt is very easy to access from the side and any mechanic knows it's much easier to work on a bolt in plain view. The 1-Bolt clamp assembly allows you to adjust both angle and fore aft adjustment with one bolt at the same time. Ritchey's super intelligent design makes adjusting your saddle to the perfect position just about as easy as humanly possible. Besides being very easy to work with, the clamp design is very strong and stable - it will never slip or shift.
A wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails and a precision forged alloy clamp assembly adds strength. The low-profile head has a very sleek and sculpted appearance. It also allows for plenty of saddle clearance so your saddle will never bottom out on the top of this clamp.
The seatpost clamp fits standard 7x7mm round rails. Fizik carbon railed saddles and others with 7mm x 9.6mm tall rails will require a 7mm x 9.6mm clamp kit available separately. The clamp kits are different for alloy or carbon seatposts so select carefully.Return to Top
- WCS level 3D forged TR741 alloy seatpost for any cycling discipline
- Patented SideBinder clamp uses a single 5mm bolt for quick, secure adjustment
- Precision forged alloy clamp assembly for strength
- Low-profile head for optimal saddle clearance and sleek lines
- Wide saddle clamp reduces stress on lightweight saddle rails
- Saddle Clamp Torque Spec: 12Nm
- Select offset, size
- Color: Blatte
- Weight: 195 grams (27.2x350)