Ritchey WCS Alloy Link Seatpost
Ritchey's aluminum WCS seatposts are known for their lightweight, material quality, and crisp clean graphics. The WCS Alloy Link Seapost comes with standard offset clamp design for 7mm round saddle rails installed, but is adaptable to any Ritchey Vector Evo or Selle Italia Monolink saddle.
When not using with a direct Link compatible saddle, the clamp mount head unit secures your standard saddle rails safely. When you install your saddle, it is easy to adjust angle and fore-aft position, and when the two bolt system is tightened to torque properly, the system is exceptionally secure. As packaged, the offset is 20mm, but can be increased or decreased by 10mm when the clamp is reversed, creating more options for frame angles and ideal bike fit.
Ideal for road, mountain, or cross use, the WCS Alloy Link seatpost is inherently strong, and delivers powerful clamping for rider safety. With finely machined hardware, and precision fit clamp, you ride hard and aggressively knowing this lightweight post can handle abuse across every discipline and terrain. Please follow Ritchey's instructions for installation and torque for optimal use.
- Lightweight WCS-level, offset aluminum post with patented Link mount options
- Comes with standard offset saddle rail clamp installed
- 3D Forged 7050 Aluminum construction
- Ritchey Vector Evo™/ Selle Italia MonoLink™ saddles require separate adapter
- 20mm offset, reversible clamp allows for additional 10mm of fore-aft adjustment
- Standard 2 bolt clamp designed for 7mm saddle rails
- Install with torque wrench, always tighten bolts progressively, alternating from bolt to bolt, until each is at torque
- Diameter options: 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- Length options: 350mm, 400mm
- Color: Blatte
- Weight: 239 grams (27.2x350mm)