Ritchey WCS Carbon Adventure Disc Fork
Ritchey's carbon forks have been well proven in road, mountain, and cyclocross both with Ritchey frames or as an aftermarket upgrade. With the WCS Carbon Adventure Disc Fork, the adventure cycling and bike packing world has a tremendous fork option for frames with 1⅛" headtubes. Light for the genre, with all of the fender, rack, and utility bosses you'll need, and featuring the strength, reliability, and tuned ride quality you expect from Ritchey.
The new one-piece carbon monocoque WCS Adventure Fork has been meticulously engineered and painstakingly built to perform with razor-sharp accuracy, deliver a high level of comfort and offer practical features for all manner of cycling adventures. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this impeccable adventure fork offers superior strength while also reducing road chatter fatigue on those endless days and nights in the saddle. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from the crown to the shaft and offers increased impact strength for those potholes you didn't see.
With your desire to ride far and long in any condition or under any circumstance, the WCS Adventure Fork features rack mounts for packs full of gear and fender mounts to keep the grime off you and your bike. The three multi-purpose mounts on the legs give you more places to stow the necessities you gather at the last cafe. Featuring the flat-mount disc brake caliper standard for 140 or 160mm rotor use, the WCS Adventure Fork also fits up to 48mm tires (depending on tire make and model), making this fork the ultimate addition to any rig assembled for the purpose of seeking, discovering and enjoying the adventure.
- One-piece monocoque HMF carbon fork designed for adventure use
- Impeccable carbon fork offers superior strength; reduces road chatter/ rider fatigue
- Ritchey's fork engineering, construction, and in real world use demonstrate high-level practical and technical knowledge, while delivering unparalleled ride qualities
- Multi-purpose mounts on fork blades (includes black stainless-steel bolts)
- Rack and fender mounts feature standard size and threading
- 1⅛" straight carbon steerer with integrated 45-degree crown race,
- Specs: steerer 300mm, axle to crown 393, rake/offset 50mm, spacing 60mm
- Wheel compatibility: 700c / 650b
- Minimum tire clearance: 4mm Road / 6mm Off-Road, Max tire width 48mm
- 12/100mm thru-axle (included) / 15/100mm thru-axle conversion kit sold separately
- Flat Mount disc caliper standard, for 140, 160mm rotors, external housing routing
- Comes with expanding headset plug for 1⅛" carbon steerer
- Finish: Matte Black carbon
- Weight: 445g (with uncut steerer