Ritchey WCS Carbon Boost Mountain Fork
If you are looking for a 29" rigid mountain fork with great ride characteristics, current technology and standards, the Ritchey WCS Carbon Boost Mountain Fork is more than capable of XC trail domination. Decades of life experiences combine with Ritchey's deep mountain biking heritage, decades of on-trail research and mastery of modern materials to deliver a carbon fork that offers an unrivaled riding experience. It can also be run with 27.5" framesets/tires- just take into account the actual tire radius and width as measured when factoring the geometry and ride qualities.
The one-piece monocoque construction of this WCS-level fork also includes a full carbon Boost 15/110mm thru-axle dropout, as well as non-removable, one-piece carbon Post Mount disc brake tabs. As needed, you get a suspension corrected axle-crown height and a Ritchey compression plug that's included. You're going to love slicing along your local singletrack with this fork mounted on your favorite rig.
- Rigid carbon mountain bike fork with current standards, proven construction technology, features
- Material: UD Carbon Fiber; Monocoque construction
- Steerer: 1-1/2” tapered
- Axle spacing: Boost 15x110mm thru-axle (bolt-on axle included)
- Disc brake mount: 74mm Post Mount
- Disc brake rotor compatibility: 160mm-180mm max
- Steerer length: 300mm
- Crown diameter: 61mm
- Fork length: 502mm
- Rake/Offset: 45mm
- Max actual tire width: 75mm / 2.95"
- Actual spacing between fork legs: 87mm
- Minimum tire clearance from fork legs: 6mm
- Wheel compatibility: 27.5” or 29”
- Includes compression plug
- Color: Matte UD carbon finish
- Weight: 758g (with uncut steerer / not including thru-axle)