Excel Sports has not only carried and sold Ritchey WCS carbon forks for nearly two decades, but we have spec'ed them on team frames when working from a frame-only base. The ride quality, lightweight, durability, and precision handling has always been there, and Ritchey forks are still our best selling upgrade/replacement models.
The 1⅛" steerer, one-piece carbon monocoque WCS Carbon Disc Road Fork has been meticulously engineered and painstakingly built to perform with razor-sharp accuracy and offer a comfortable yet lively riding experience. Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF), this impeccable road fork offers superior strength and a superb road feel. Smooth internal fiber flow in the crown/steerer area delivers the best force transfer from crown to shaft and increased impact strength. The orientation of the fibers has been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, which delivers a confident and comfortable ride. The fork also uses various fiber types based on their specific properties to manage different load types as best as possible in the areas in which they occur - such as side load, torsion and impact.
The WCS Carbon Disc Road Fork features a 46mm rake and includes a compression plug. Featuring the flat-mount disc caliper standard for 140/160mm rotors, this fork also fits up to 30c tires, depending on tire make and model.Return to Top
- Lightweight road carbon disc brake fork ideal for upgrade/replacement
- Built with High Modulus Fiber (HMF); offers superior strength and a superb road feel
- Orientation of the fibers has been optimized to absorb and dissipate loads, ensure smooth contact with road surfaces and rider confidence/control
- Full carbon fork with aluminum thru-axle dropout system
- Steerer: 1⅛" carbon, 330mm length, integrated 45° carbon crown race
- Specs: axle to crown 371mm, rake 46mm
- Maximum tire clearance: 700x30c
- Disc: Flat mount caliper type (140/160mm rotor), external housing routing
- Axle: 12/100mm thru-axle (included)
- Finish: UD Carbon Matte
- Weight: 440g (with thru-axle and uncut steerer)