Ritchey WCS Carbon Zero Seatpost
At 200 grams, the latest Ritchey WCS Carbon Zero Seatpost can handle road, gravel, mountain or cyclocross use without saddle instability or angle change. The redesigned Zero post offers no-slip saddle engagement and great, precise adjustability by securing the rails with fore and aft bolts. Whether you're hitting rough singletrack or remounting in a hurry, this ensures the saddle stays exactly where you want it.
The UD carbon post offers durability and a great ride quality regardless of the surface or terrain. It offer exceptional reliability that comes from Ritchey's decades of carbon fiber experience. The full carbon post is molded at the top as a fastening base for the alloy upper rail plate. Stainless steel hardware is used for sure, corrosion resistant security. Each bolt may be tightened to 7nm and the process should be progressive for balanced tension while also finding the ideal saddle angle. All diameter options in this Zero offset post design are sold with a 400mm length.
- High-level carbon seatpost with zero offset design, made with and finished as UD carbon fiber
- Entire post and lower fastening base are carbon, while top rail plate is aluminum
- Quality stainless steel hardware ensures proper fastening while offering corrosion resistance
- Saddle clamp: 2-bolt fore/aft (clamp torque is 7Nm max)
- Seat collar torque: 6Nm (max, or lower as recommended by frame/securing hardware requirements)
- Total length: 400mm (including 100mm of minimum insert)
- Zero offset model
- Diameters available: 27.2, 30.9, 31.6mm
- Finish: Matte UD carbon
- Weight: 200g (27.2x400mm)