Ritchey WCS Ergo Max Alloy Handlebar
The new Ritchey WCS ErgoMax Handlebar was specially designed to enhance control and comfort when riding along pavement, dirt roads or mixed terrain with loose surfaces. It delivers more control, comfort and increased confidence when riding gravel, setting out on multi-day adventures or rolling along those long miles of tarmac. is ideal for a gravel bike since it places the hands in a wider, more stable position while in the drops. The ErgoMax is just as perfectly situated on road bikes that are built for endurance, its ergonomics delivering unparalleled comfort.
The bar tops employ a 10mm rise at the clamping area, which offers a slightly more upright riding position. They are then ovalized and have a slight 4-degree rearward sweep to more evenly distribute the weight of the rider's hands and wrists, also putting them in a more natural position. Continuing with an eye towards ergonomics, the ErgoMax also features drops with a nice 12-degree flare to keep the rider's hands in a comfortable and confident position, while also adding a bit more unobstructed stability when cornering or sprinting.
The WCS ErgoMax Alloy Handlebar is made with 7050 aluminum alloy for superior strength and resilience at light weight. Ritchey has made a concerted effort to make their bars more applicable to today's drivetrain options, so it has been built for Di2 wiring compatibility and features at 73mm reach and top shape that makes for clean set-up with current shift/brake lever systems, while the flared drop is optimal for safe and qucik hand placement at 128mm. The 31.8mm diameter bar is available in 40, 42, 44, and 46 cm widths, with the measurement taken center to center at the upper mark of the lever placement zone. A 42cm bar will feel normal for that size at the lever hood, but feature a 50.3mm width in the flared drops.
- New allroad approach to an alloy bar that meets the demands of modern, discerning riders who enjoy riding varying surfaces
- Proper size width at levers, places the hands in a wider, more stable position while in the drops
- Employ a 10mm rise at the clamp, offers more upright riding position on tops
- Tops are ovalized and have a slight 4-degree rearward sweep
- Drops feature 12-degree flare for wider placement with better ergonomics
- Reach: 73mm, Drop: 128mm
- Extruded 7050 aluminum alloy for strength, resilience, light weight
- Di2 compatible routing
- Clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- C-C Sizes at lever / (Drop width): 40 (48.3), 42 (50.3), 44 (52.3), 46 (54.3) cm
- Finish: BB Black
- Weight: 270g (42cm)