Ritchey WCS Gazos Handlebar Tape
For most everyday cyclists these days, wider bars and less pavement are a fact of life. Still, many riders prefer a bar tape that delivers grip and comfort without too much bulk. With the WCS Gazos Handlebar Tape, Ritchey believes it has found the proper balance of grip, protection and road feel. Thanks to a superlight, perforated, 1.2mm thick polyurethane tape and a progressive center outward 1.2mm gel backing, the 2.4mm thick Gazos delivers exactly these characteristics.
Wider bars require longer tape rolls, so the Gazos also delivers 30cm more length overall which gives you ample coverage and the ability to over wrap a little more than normal on bars that aren't that wide. At 120 grams, the weight is competitive with any tape and this length and comfort level. Grip is excellent in wet or dry conditions, and Ritchey's embossed wordmark logos add another texture to the PU tape itself for a little more purchase.
- Superlight PU superlight polyurethane tape with gel backing
- Perforated center zone for grip and breathability
- Optimized with longer length for contemporary wider allroad and gravel bars
- Embossed Ritchey wordmark logo
- Thickness: 2.4mm
- Overall length: 2300mm
- Includes: 2 rolls of tape, 2 finishing tapes, 2 black plastic end plugs
- Colors: Black, White, Red, Royal Blue
- Weight: 120 grams