New for 2021, the WCS Streem Handlebar carries the shapes and dimensions of the 3rd gen version, but now with full internal standard and Di2 routing. To create the proper channeling and access points, the WCS Streem is now made with 6066 series aluminum. Moving to the slightly heavier alloy allowed the engineers to ensure the strength and resilience required despite the additional access holes for routing.
For those who seek a wing-style alloy road handlebar with compact dimensions and reasonable weight, the WCS Streem from Ritchey is perfect option. The immediately distinguishing feature of the WCS Streem is the aero top section. This aero section is 38mm deep and 22.5mm tall profile and offers a slightly ovalized top surface that is both aerodynamic and comfortable for those more upright riding positions. The anatomic drops have been optimized with large sections and better angles for most riders. The drop itself measures 128mm in all sizes, and shaped like the current Curve alloy handlebar. The reach is 73mm in all sizes, perfect for today's levers. The gentle subtle back sweep is less noticeable, but helps keep your wrists in a more anatomically correct position when your hands are riding on top of the bar.
The 2021 WCS Streem has a series of intelligently located and angled access holes for the mechanical drivetrain and brake line internal routing option. The Di2 eTube wiring allows for direct-to-stem access with compatible stems and the right bar-end is EW-RS910 junction box compatible. Ritchey bars are measured center to center (c-c) at the shifter mount zone (not at the end of the drops).Return to Top
- Updated, butted 6066 aluminum, 31.8mm aero-top road handlebar with anatomic drop
- Short reach and moderate drop in line with current shifter systems and set-ups
- UCI compliant 38mm x 22.5mm wing-shaped top section cuts through the wind
- Gentle 4.7 degree sweep to tops and broad platform-great for seated climbing
- Mild flare-out of 2 degrees for wrist clearance from the drops
- Full internal routing for mechanical or electronic drivetrains
- Di2 eTube internal routing; and compatible w/ Shimano EW-RS910 junction box/end plug
- Reach: 73mm (all sizes)
- Drop: 128mm (all sizes)
- Widths: 38, 40, 42, 44, 46 cm (c-c)
- Finish: Blatte
- Weight: TBD (size 42cm)