Ritchey WCS V6 XC Pedals
Ritchey's mountain pedals have long employed the Shimano SPD engagement system, with true Ritchey design flair and practical details, with the most obvious being more open space for quickly getting rid of mud and grime as you ride.
The confident engagement system of the WCS XC pedals feature a fixed front claw that provides best-in-class entry and release and excellent mud-shedding characteristics. The axle system offers outstanding bearing life while achieving a low axle-cleat height, and a wide pedal body improves stability. The bushing, needle and cartridge bearing system promises long service life and excellent protection from the elements with the added benefit of the system being completely serviceable.
Now available in black, the Ritchey WCS XC pedals draw on Ritchey’s rich mountain bike heritage to deliver performance fit for a champion like Nino Schurter and for all of your mountain bike adventures. As an added bonus, these remarkable pedals are now available at a very attractive price, and yes they come with Ritchey's single release SPD cleats.
- XC WCS-level MTB pedals from Ritchey that utilize SPD cleat interface, with Ritchey details and refinements for durability and long-life
- Moderate weight with excellent durability, mud shedding and confident engagement
- Forged alloy body with machined XC platform, black retaining cage
- Axle/Bearing systsem: CroMo finished axle, Bushing inboard bearing, Needle middle bearing, Sealed cartridge outboard bearing; full system is serviceable via alloy outer Hex cap
- Max rider/gear (worn) weight: 110kg / 242.5 lbs
- Axle centered Hex interface for installing; max torque 30-35Nm
- Float with provided cleats: 4 degrees
- Finish: Black w/ machined alloy
- Weight: 298g complete