Roval Terra Carbon Handlebar
Comfort. Rapid hand transfers. Lightweight. Comfort. Strength. These are the buzzwords you savor when looking for the perfect allroad carbon handlebar. The build must be trustworthy, and the features optimized for the best possible speed, stability, and control. Specialized and Roval offer this new Roval Terra handlebar, which offers exceptional comfort in demanding conditions. Utilizing an optimized blend of carbon fiber and a design that takes into account the physiological demands placed on hands and arms in mixed-terrain riding.
The Terra's bar tops are an ergonomic “egg” shape with a shallow 103mm drop and short 75mm reach to optimize comfort and control when riding in the drops, while a12-degree flare starts in the drops and opens up the ends of the bars for clean control alignment and optimal all-terrain comfort. Roval adds integrated internal Di2 routing on both drops to add to a clean finish to this superb allroad carbon handlebar.
- Allroad inspired carbon handlebar delivers exceptional ride comfort, precise handling and class-leading strength at an impressively low weight
- Optimized blend of high modulus carbon fiber materials and advanced construction techniques yield a light and confident bar
- Ergonomic top perch alleviates pressure on the hands
- Textured stem and lever clamp zones ensures fixtures stay in place; lever height markings for easy duplication
- 70mm Reach, 103mm Shallow Drop, 12° Flare at the drops for stability
- System Weight: 240lbs / 109kg
- Internal Di2 routing (Di2 junction EW-RS910 compatibility on each drop)
- Stem clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Sizes by bar width: 38, 40, 42, 44cm (center-to-center)
- Finish: Carbon/Black
- Weight: 200 gram (420mm)