Shimano PD-ME700 SPD Trail Pedals
The Shimano PD-ME700 SPD Pedals are a mountain bike dual-sided SPD/platform pedal system that is matched from a quality, weight and performance level with the SLX M7100 mountain bike component range. With a wide contact area, the PD-ME700 pedals let riders focus on the trail ahead while keeping balanced and secure at all times. Designed to work seamlessly with Shimano AM series shoes (but compatible with others), the SPD trail pedals deliver enhanced stability over rough terrain.
The wide, dual-sided machined aluminum platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer, while the integrated cage increases control when the rider is not clipped in and protects the binding mechanism from impacts, The mechanism itself features robust, but adjustable retention via claws provide smooth engagement and release with the cleats. Shimano's proven chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle can be maintained but nearly never need to be, offering great durability and zero worries on the trail. Shimano includes a pair of the hard, long lasting SM-SH51 single release action SPD 2-bolt cleats.
- SLX M7100 series grade SPD/Platform style mountain bike trail pedals
- Trail pedals that deliver enhanced stability and durability over rough terrain at a great price point
- Designed to work seamlessly with Shimano AM series shoes, but work well with most MTB shoes
- Wide, dual-sided platform improves pedal-to-shoe stability and power transfer
- Integrated cage increases control when not clipped in and protects binding mechanism from impacts
- Robust retention claws provide smooth engagement and release
- Rider adjustable entry and release tension for individual customization
- Chrome-moly spindle and low-maintenance sealed bearing cartridge axle
- Includes a pair of steel SM-SH51 single release action SPD 2-bolt cleats
- Color: Black
- Weight: 540 grams (pair)