Shimano SM-CN910-12 12-Speed Quick Link 2-Pack
Developed for use only with Shimano's XTR CN-M9100 12-speed chain, this Quick Link is a visual, if not technical, clone of the 11-speed version. Made in Japan, the SM-CN910-1212-Speed Quick Link resembles other most link systems, with two pieces that engage together by hand or with a dedicated tool. The links are designed for a single use only, so if you remove it you must replace it with a new one. In this package you get two complete quick links- one for install, and one for your saddle bag or tool/tube repair kit.
Chain pliers are recommended for removal, though it is possible to do by hand. Brightly plated to stand out, this 12-speed Quick Link is also directional, with clearly stamped arrows. While installation may also be completed by hand and a quick pop of forward drivetrain movement, a chain link connecting tool will also work well. Shimano offers their TL-CN10 Quick Link Tool, while Park Tool and KMC offer compatible options too.
- Two pack of clearly marked Shimano 12-Speed chain quick links for CN-M9100
- Designed to securely fasten your Shimano 12-speed chain with or without a tool
- Delivers perfectly integrated Shimano shifting performance
- Plated for protection, easy visibility
- Each quick link is comprised of 2 directional pieces
- Chain pliers are recommended for removal, and advised for installation
- Each Quick Link is designed to be installed only once; replace if removed
- Contains: 2 complete quick links (4 pieces total)
- Color: Bright silver