Silca Mattone Seat Bag
Anotther smart, well made, innovative seat bag, the Mattone is a water-resistant, ultra-compact seat bag that attaches to the rails using a wide, high friction Hypalon strap and the BOA® Closure System. A unique zipper design allows it to be accessed while on the bike, or to open like a book when removed from the bike for easy access. The sleek black finish has reflective graphics and sharp, but subtle overall aesthetic.
The Mattone is for the cyclist looking to carry a spare tube, CO2, Multi-Tool, and some cash in a discrete, water-resistant package. Internal divider holds ID, credit card or cash while also protecting your tube from your multi-tool. The unique off-center Aquaguard Zipper allows the case to completely open and lay flat when off the bike, while also allowing easy access to the multi-tool and money/card slots when on the bike without risk of spilling all the contents of the bag. The Mattone is seriously stable will remain ‘high and tight’ under your saddle until you need to access it.
- Compact but well equipped seatbag with smart design and features
- Sleek black water-resistant finish exterior with reflective graphics
- Hi-contrast interior red material with separate ID, credit card or money flap
- Interior volume compartment holds one inner tube, one CO2 cartridge, one tire lever
- Internal divider holds ID, credit card or cash
- BOA® Closure System with open guide release on Hypalon retaining strap
- YKK Aquaguard® zipper
- Outside Dimensions: 13cm x 8.5cm x 5.5cm
- Volume: Approximately .61 L
- Strap Measurements: 27cm x 4.5cm
- Color: Black