Silca Sicuro Ti-Cage
Silca has applied their US artisans, stunning technology and impressive designs standards to the Sicuro not-so-humble Ti Bottle Cage. Made with space grade titanium, the hollow tube design is meticulously welded by lasers to a spine sheet. Silca opted to elongate the mounting eyelet areas so you have ample adjustment, with no restrictions or preset holes. At 29 grams the Sicuro is quite light, with a shape that is both simple and offers highly effective bottle grip, without marring or transferring to your bottles.
The tubular cage design is a proven design for securing bottles, yet making draw and return smooth and simple from most angles. Given that Sicuro is titanium, it will be incredibly resilient and Silca backs that up with their Ultimate Level 25-year Warranty.
- Lightweight, impressively manufactured titanium water bottle cage
- Space grade titanium materials assembled with laser welding equipment
- Spine plate features elongated mounting holes for excellent flxibility
- Strong, resilient cage won't mar bottles, has excellent retention
- Silca's Ultimate Level 25-year Warranty
- Handmade by Silca in Indianapolis, IN USA
- Weight: 29 grams