Specialized Air Tool Comp Floor Pump
Specialized loves making great cycling accessories and the Air Tool Pump series is both one of their best offerings, and concurrently, one of their best sellers. Everybody needs a floor pump in their home, but not just any floor pump will do. You need something that's dependable, versatile, and accurate, like the updated Air Tool Comp. Built with a triangular steel base and an aluminum barrel, the Comp is stout, stable and user friendly, especially with the ergonomic wing handle- which is overmolded for comfort and has a grip texture for sure use.
The Air Tool Comp Floor Pump checks all the desired detail boxes. Everyone loves Specialized&s#39;s SwitchHitter II head, with its high quality, lever operated design that is easy to use and automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves. The base-mounted, easy to read, dual-stage pressure gauge delivers decent volume with the low-pressure accuracy that your mountain bike tires require, while also matching the higher pressure needs of your road and gravel tires. At 365cc-per-stroke, it might not match the purely MTB floor pump models, but this one still fills larger volume tires fast and makes for a great all-rounder that’ll help you get your preferred pressure quickly before you head out for a ride.
- Quality floor pump with durable build, great features; optimized for current road, mountain and gravel tires
- Easy to read, dual-scale 3" (76mm), base-mounted oversized gauge has 0-30 PSI (2.2bar) zone for mountain tires, and 30-120 PSI (8.2bar) zone for road tires
- Quality, lever operated SwitchHitter II head automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves
- Steel base and aluminum barrel construction creates stout and durable pump
- Ergonomic wing handle is overmolded for comfort
- Includes spare rubber seal for head
- Max pressure: 120 PSI (8.3bar)
- Volume-per-stroke: 365cc
- Color: Red