Air Tool High Pressure Floor Pump
If you are a pure road or track cyclist, high pressure tires are a fact of life, as is regular inflation to your desired pressure. The Specialized Air Tool High Pressure Floor Pump pushes up to 180psi at 252cc air volume per stroke, delivering lower volume, high pressure with 30% less effort than traditional floor pump.
The construction is beefy, with a triangular steel base and aluminum barrel, with a steel plunger. A durable and ergonomic composite handle is comfortable on the hands, and won't be damaged if the pump gets knocked about. A 2.5" analog gauge that reads is bar and psi sit on the base and easy to read from above thanks to striking, contrasting colors. The 42" long hose is convenient and carries the superlative SwitchHitter II dual valve automatic head works for both Presta and Schrader valves. It is rebuildable, and durable, just like the rest of the pump, so this will be your primary high pressure floor pump for years.
- Durable high pressure specific floor pump requires 30% less effort than traditional floor pumps
- Ideal floor pump for roadies, can deliver up to 180psi for HP road or track tubulars
- Triangular steel base provides a stable, durable platform; has textured foot zones
- 2.5" (64mm) oversized gauge on base with contrasting colors, easy to read
- Ergonomic composite Wing handle drives steel plunger through aluminum barrel
- SwitchHitter II head automatically switches between Schrader and Presta valves
- 42" (110cm) hose length makes the pump easy to reach valves
- Replacement parts available for rebuild
- Includes spare rubber seal for head
- Max pressure: 180 PSI (12.4bar); 252cc volume-per-stroke
- Color: Ion