Specialized S-Works Future Stem
Making it's debut on the new Roubaix's with the Future Shock 2.0, the S-Works Future stem is the stiff, lightweight upgrade that your Roubaix has been waiting for. It’s offers compatibility with all Future Shocks (may require a shim, Specialized part# S204800001) and the Specialized stem faceplate accessory mount. It's sleek design will create a seamless integration with the frame and fork set-up.
The modest weight of this proprietary stem is due to the hollow, shaped alloy construction which is engineered for supreme torsional stiffness. The S-Works Future Stem is offered in a 6 degree rise with lengths from 70-140mm. Please see all details and note below for various Future Shock integration.
- Lighter, sleeker S-Works version of the alloy Future Stem
- Proprietary design fits all Future Shock 2.0/1.5/1.0 fork steerers- may require shim
- Sleek & seamless integration with all versions of the Future Shock
- Supremely stiff for responsive handling and feel
- Compatible with the Specialized accessory mount; internal wiring
- 6° rise available
- Handlebar clamp: 31.8mm
- *If you wish to make a stem length change on your current Future Stem equipped, 2020 Roubaix you require no additional parts
- *If you wish to upgrade to a Future Stem on your Future-Shock equipped bike, you need the required shim (Part Number: S204800001)
- Sizes: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 mm
- Finish: Black (like a metallic-effect finish)
- Weight: 145g (avg/100mm)