For Specialized the S-Works Pave SL Carbon Seatpost is their first seatpost that’s compliant and aerodynamic- and a definitive win-win situation. The engineering team developed the Pavé SL seatpost for the 2020 Roubaix, and it’ll make a fantastic addition to any Tarmac SL6. Of course, it’s also designed to make fine-tuning your saddle position a breeze with a single-bolt adjustable head system options for both 7x7 round and oval carbon rails.
Specialized is known for their ability to create carbon fiber components that offer a blend of capabilities and functionality at competitive weights with great reliability. The S-Works Pave SL Carbon Seatpost is constructed from FACT carbon, so you get the perfect blend of high durability, stiffness, and comfort for a great riding experience. In particular, the Pave SL is designed with engineered flex to have the saddle under load to move in perfect arc, backwards and down under load- as opposed to a post that simply flexes, and the saddle points more upward as a result. This maintains a more comfortable ride and a much more correct ergonomic dynamic when pedaling.
A cylindrical aluminum head assembly, meanwhile, makes fore/aft and tilt adjustments super easy with an easy-access, single-bolt design. It comes set-up for 7x7mm round alloy saddle rails. Available in Zero and 20mm offsets and 380 or 450 mm lengths the D-shaped S-Works Pave SL Carbon Seatpost fits 2020 Roubaix and 2020 Tarmac models that use the D-shape post. Many Tarmac SL6 riders choose it to smooth out the ride of the race-bred SL6 frameset.Return to Top
- Lightweight full carbon seatpost for road, gravel, cross, XC MTB use
- FACT carbon construction paired with a D-shaped seatpost design
- Engineered flex to have the saddle move in a perfect arc: back & downward motion
- Compatible with the 2020 Roubaix and Tarmac SL6 models
- Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts fore/aft and tilt with a single bolt
- Head designed with set-ups for 7x7 round and oval rails, comes with 7x9 clamp plates
- Setback options: 0mm / 20mm
- Length options: 380mm, 450mm
- Weight: 201 grams