This seatpost is a direct replacement option for design of the Tarmac SL7 frameset that was released for 2021. The S-Works grade FACT carbon construction has an aerodynamic, frame-specific build and has a convenient integrated rear facing compartment for Shimano's 1st gen e-Tube wiring Di2 junction set-up.
The post has a cylindrical aluminum head assembly that offers fore-aft adjustment with an easily accessed single-bolt system. Specialized offers this S-Works Tarmac Carbon Seatpost in a Zero offset and 20mm setback options, in both 300mm and 380mm lengths. Changing the setback and/or length for fit purposes is the primary reason this seatpost design is purchased.Return to Top
- Replacement seatpost designed for the Specialized Tarmac SL7 ensures the perfect fit
- FACT carbon construction and aerodynamic profile in a frame specific design
- Sleek Di2 integration hides the Di2 junction box inside.
- Cylindrical aluminum head assembly adjusts saddle rail fore-aft and tilt positioning with an easy-access single bolt
- Setback options: 0mm, 20mm
- Length options: 300mm, 380mm
- Finish: Satin Carbon