Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL7 Stem
If you need to replace or change out the stem on all Specialized Tarmac SL7 framesets and bikes, the S-Works Tarmac SL7 Stem is available in multiple sizes and two angles to help you get the best fit. The Tarmac SL7 frameset is a fully integrated design for all wiring and hydraulic hoses, and the stem is specifically designed for the routing and the only option for the frame.
While the design is required for the SL7, it can be used as a standard stem with any 1⅛" fork steerer tube, however the internal routing will not be usable. If you like the look, weight, and stiffness of the stem design, it is an option with other frames.
- The sleek, integrated stem design that comes on all S-Works Tarmac SL7's
- Compatible with Tarmac SL7 integrated cockpit
- Lightweight and stiff as a match to the SL7 design and purpose
- Handlebar clamp: 31.8mm diameter
- Compatible with other road bikes using a 1⅛" steerer tube (Note: cable integration option only possible with a Tarmac SL7 frameset)
- Optional integrated face-plate computer mount available (Specialized sku 20021-1900)
- Angle options: 6°, 12° rise
- Length options: 80, 90, 100, 110, 120, 130, 140 mm available
- Finish: Satin Black
- Weight: 155 grams (110mm, 6°)