Specialized Standard Presta Valve Tube
Specialized's Standard Presta Valve Tubes have always been highly regarded by bike shops as consistent, reliable, and well made. No one wants to buy a tube that fails immediately or seems uneven or poorly made. Ideally the tube should be as round and consistent as possible out of the box, and these Presta valve tubes are.
These tubes feature a molded method of construction that ensures a consistent thickness of butyl rubber. This means that they don't have any unnecessary weight, weak areas, and will roll smooth, ride after ride. The valve core are removable, while the valve cylinders are threaded.
- Standard weight, but high quality Presta valve, butyl tubes
- Individually cured for consistent tube thickness = the utmost in quality
- Well made- molding maintains proper balance throughout the length of the tube
- Threaded valve cylinder with nut, cap
- Valve core is removable
- Valve lengths: 48mm, 60mm
- Tube sizes: 26"x 2.3-3.0", 700x20-28mm, 700x28-38mm, 700x32-50mm
- Weights: 100g (20-28mm), 132g (28-38mm)