SRAM Force AXS Rim Brake Caliper
SRAM's Force AXS road rim brake calipers lack the fancy aero design and bright finish of the Red AXS version, but the stopping power and feel are both comparable, as the dual pivot design increases braking power and enhances progressive feel. The Force caliper features the more subtle Force AXS black/grey finish that many cyclists and frame builders love.
Designed for single bolt mounting and accepting 28mm tires, the AXS Rear Road Brake Caliper is equipped with lighter, more aero pad retainers, which carry SwissStop Flash Pro pads right out of the box. Stainless steel hardware is reliable and corrosion resistant, and SRAM provides proper brake nut length options with each caliper for proper installation depth that for the vast majority of frameset designs. The Front and Rear calipers are sold separately, so if you need both, make sure you select and add each to the cart. hardware have the contrasting matte finishes to complement the Force eTap AXS groupset.
- Long arm design and caliper body shapes offer more leverage, deliver more power
- Clean cable routing and linear movement, with cable adjuster
- Wider clearance for modern tires and wheelsets (up to 28c)
- Lighter, aero pad retainers carry SwissStop pads standard
- Stainless steel hardware, with proper length brake nut options for the caliper
- Standard reach, single post, road rim brake caliper
- Updated black/grey finish to match new SRAM Force eTap AXS
- Options: Front, Rear
- Weight: 142 grams (one caliper)