SRAM Red 22 X-Glide 11-Speed Outer Chainring
These11-speed SRAM outer chainrings are compatible with hidden or non-hidden bolt RED 22 cranksets. Select 50T or 52T in Black or Grey SRAM finishes. The 50T is for a 110mm bolt circle and shifts best when paired with a 34T inner ring. The 52T is for a 110mm bolt circle and shifts best when paired with a 36T inner ring.
The X-GlideR chainrings are noticeably beefier versus early SRAM efforts. The chainrings are designed for an optimized shifting performance with the Red 22 Yaw front derailleur. The stiffer rings (5mm 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined) feature upshift rivets with an advanced design adopted from SRAM XX with advanced shift timing pins and ramps. CNC machining allows for precision control of each tooth shape, ramp, and nearly every shifting feature of the chainring.
- 7075-T6 aluminum CNC-machined chainring for SRAM RED 22 cranksets with 110 BCD
- Black and gray anodized aluminum
- Compatible with hidden or non-hidden bolt cranksets
- Designed specifically for 2x11-speed use
- Options: 50T (for 34T inner, 52T (for 36T inner)
- Finish: Black, Grey