The Stan's Tire Sealant Injector makes application of tire sealant quick and easy. Quality assembly, tube and fittings make this tool last for many fluid installations. If you want to get scientific with your tubeless set up procedures, this injector is a must.
With this tool, you simply install the tire, air it up (sans liquid) and seat the bead, then remove the valve core and un-air the tire. Screw on the injector and insert sealant through the valve, reinstall valve core and air up tire and spin. One major advantage of the injector is the fact that it lets you insert more sealant into a tire without breaking the tire seal.
While Stan's is primarily used for tubeless wheels, it has also been known to breathe life back into flatted tubulars. In this case, you would use the injector method to seal up the inner tube of the tubular.Return to Top
- Makes application of sealant quick and easy
- Minimizes waste and mess of sealant
- Allows you to measure the amount injected into each tire
- Allows transfer of sealant to new tire without waste or mess
- Can be used over and over
- 2oz capacity