SwissStop Catalyst One Disc Rotor
SwissStop's Catalyst-series disc rotors get top ratings for stopping power, durability, and quiet operation with both sintered and organic disc brake pad compounds. The Catalyst One is the most cost-effective version, and is only available in a 6-Bolt version, but can be used with a Center Lock adapter to meet your needs. The proven Stainless Steel rotor ring has been engineered with CFD, lab, and real world testing to ensure that it delivers the performance you expect.
Made in 140, 160, 180, 203, and 220 mm, the Catalyst One can be run on any bike. The 140mm and 160mm versions featured rounded edges to be UCI compliant for road racing. All sizes are 1.95mm thick and offer great wear in all conditions. At 158 grams in the 180mm size, the Catalyst One is a superior option to price point competitors.
- Steel disc brake rotor that delivers stopping power, heat management and modulation capability at a great price
- One piece, 6-Bolt rotor featuring the tested, proven Catalyst brake ring engineered with CFD, lab, and real world testing
- All sizes feature 1.95 mm thickness
- Can be used with adapter for Center Lock hubs
- 140mm & 160mm are UCI approved with rounded edges for safety
- Compatible with all sintered and organic pad compounds
- Sizes available: 140mm, 160mm, 180mm
- Weight: 158 grams