Time ATAC XC6 Pedals
The Time XC 6 is one of the top options when looking for an easily used performance pedal that will be lightweight (sub-300gr) and durable while keeping an eye on value. Time's Auto Tension Adjust Concept ( ATAC for short) pedal features a design based on the Time road pedal line-up. These means both ease of entry/exit and pure biomechanics all work their way into the design. What is new from previous designs is the revised pedal body shape for better foot support and overall strength for better shoe support.
The ATAC XC 6 is designed to give you a lightweight pedal in an everyday/all day use package that can be used off road, on-road, over gravel, for adventure cycling, touring, commuting, and so on. What you get is a pedal system that features chro-moly axles and a molded composite/glass body with a respectable weight of 290 grams for the pair.
All Time ATAC pedals are known for their super easy clip in (even in the muddiest conditions) thanks to Time's proven dual-arch retention system. A favorite feature of the ATAC pedals is the release which is perhaps the best in the pedal business. The release is intuitive and offers a second nature-like release so you can easily get your foot out in any situation. Release angle can also be optimized to 13° or 17° by swapping the left/right position of the cleats. Both set-ups feature +/-5° of angular float.
- Best selling sport/enthusiast pedal system; MTB, gravel, cross, etc
- Integrated bio-mechanic positioning and action
- Large molded, hardened composite/glass body platform is stiff, durable
- Hollow-steel axle is strong, reliable; carries steel bearings
- Best release in the business, superb mud shedding capabilities
- +/- 5 degrees of angular float
- Release angle can be set to 13° or 17° in cleat installation
- 2-bolt style ATAC brass cleats, mounting hardware included
- 3-position spring tension system
- Color: White/Black
- Weight: 290 grams
- Made in France