Topeak Joe Blow Sport III Floor Pump
The Joe Blow series of pumps has been success story for Topeak. Reliable, efficient, easy to use, and cost-effective, the Joe Blow Sport III Floor Pump. With a hardened, wide steel base and steel barrel, you'd already expect to pay more than $50, but when you add a padded ergonomic handle long hose, dual head system, and the mid-mount analog gauge that is accurate and easy to read, you have a great pump competitive with many models over $75.
The lever lock style Topeak Hammer-type Twin-Head DX5 design is a customer and shop favorite. It is easy to use, reliable, and works with Presta, Schrader and even Dunlop style valves. Topeak actually makes and sells replacement parts as well, which is great considering the the Joe Blow Sport II is built for many years of knocking around the garage. The company throws in ball and needle inflator fitments because they know you will need them. At just over 3lbs, the pump can be lugged around by any 5 year old, while the hose stays's clipped into place around the handle. Even the paint is durable. If all of your family or personal bikes require 160 psi or less (rules out the super serious trackies), the Joe Blow Sport III Floor Pump will get the job done, year after year.
- 3rd gen durable, efficient floor pump with solid build, great features and extras
- Steel barrel is stiff and has plenty of volume and pressure capabilities
- Triangular hardened steel base keeps the pump standing stable, secure in use
- Mid-mount analog gauge is easy to read and use, accurate
- Hose is durable w/ 360° pivot, and extra long for most uses; replaceable, locks over handle onto top of barrel
- Hammer-typeTwin-Head DX5 with lever lock, for Presta, Schrader, Dunlop valves
- Ergonomic handle is padded for comfort, with finger under notches
- Max pressure: 160 psi
- Dimensions: 26.6” x 9.8” x 5.4”
- Includes: bladder/ball, and needle heads for non-bike inflation
- Color: Yellow
- Weight: 3.78 lbs