Topeak Road Morph Frame Pump with Gauge
For years, Topeak's Morph pump system has been the compact pump of choice for those who prefer a floor-style pump, or miss the golden days of full length frame pumps. By simulating a floor pump with a footpeg and hose, and having the barrel length that can drive high pressure to road tire, the Topeak Road Morph G Mini Pump has you covered. Rated to 160psi, rarely used anywhere but on the track, but with an inline gauge that accurately reads to 140psi, this is a pump that will efficiently and effectively get you off the shoulder and back on the road in no time.
Construction wise, Topeak uses an aluminum barrel and durable composites that keep the weight down. The footpeg folds into the barrel when not in use, and is large enough to keep the pump steady, even with road bike shoes. The head design is a lever lock system that works with Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves. It is attached to the flexible hose, which pivots off the base to make the system safer and airtight under stress. Unfolded from the plunger shaft, the dual density handle ensures you can deliver pressure without destroying your hand or wrist. With the total length of the pump at 13.8", you can deliver much more air, at higher pressure, and less effort than with any other compact pump we know of.
The Road Morph G Mini Pump weighs just 220 grams, and has a mount that can be bolted under a bottle cage with the longer bolts, or zip tied to the top, seat, or down tube for convenience. This is a great pump to have for long unsupported rides, and is a perfect option for training on gravel or endurance bikes when weight isn't the crucial determinant. This is a very practical and reliable road pump for those who prize those characteristics over gram counting.
- Morph-series road pump with foot peg, flexible hose, inline gauge
- Rated to 160 psi, but gauge accurate to 140psi
- Very stable, easy to use, and quickly drives higher air pressure in emergency
- Pump head has easy locking lever, for Presta, Schrader, and Dunlop valves
- Flexible hose pivots at base of pump, stores against barrel
- Aluminum barrel, with durable, light composite components
- Handle folds into barrel top, has ergonomic dual density handle
- Includes: composite centerline bracket for bottle cage boss mounting, or zip ties, includes bolts and zip ties, velcro strap to secure pump to mounting bracket
- Dimensions: 13.8” x 2.2” x 1.1”
- Color: Silver
- Weight: 220 grams