Wahoo RPM Cycling Cadence Sensor
The RPM cadence sensor is a small, light and easy to install sensor. Dual band technology Bluetooth 4.0 and ANT+ allows you to connect the smartphone to cycling and/or add cadence to your GPS enable ANT+ cycling computer. This sensor is magnet free thank to the use of a motion-sensing accelerometer.
Installation is incredibly easy because there are no magnets to align. The sensor can be attached with the included tape directly to the crank arm or placed in the included silicone case and zip tied with the included zip ties. The RPM Cadence Sensor is very small and sleek. It even fits many time trial and triathlon bikes where traditional sensors have had clearance problems. A small LED shows you a visible connection and a user replaceable 2032 coin battery with up to 2 year battery life is included.
- Dual band technology (Bluetooth 4.0 & ANT+)
- Small, light (only 7 grams) and easy to use
- No pesky magnets
- Attaches directly to cranks with tape or zip ties
- Uses one included 2032 coin cell battery (up to 2 year battery life)
- Delivers cadence to smartphone and GPS bike computers
- Very sleek - attaches where traditional sensors have had clearance problems
- Includes tape, silicone case, zip ties and instructions