Wheels Manufacturing 386EVO ABEC 3 Bottom Bracket
Wheels Manufacturing specializes in high quality aluminum bike components, made here in Colorado. The company is innovative, smart, and committed to great cycling experiences. With precision made, extremely reliable designs such as this Threadfit 386EVO ABEC-3 Bottom Bracket, the company demonstrates why it is a leader in aftermarket upgrades and replacements for discriminating cyclists.
The Threadfit system for 386EVO PressFit-style shells basically eliminates the creaking issues PressFit bottom brackets frequently have. Finely machined, and featuring two bearing carrier sleeves, the sleeves act as cups and thread together internally. A 16 notch, 48.5mm diameter tools is required. The ABEC-3 bearings are steel, sealed, and damn reliable. Not the lightest or greatest, but incredibly cost effective, smooth running and easily replaced. Spacers are included based on the option selected. Available in 24mm (Shimano) spindle fit or 24/22mm stepped (SRAM GXP) spindle fit.
- Great option for BB386EVO PF shells- an internal thread together system
- No more creaking, smooth operation, fast bearing replacement
- Machined cups thread together internally for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- BB/Frame Interface: BB386EVO, BB392EVO
- BB Shell Width: 86mm - 92mm
- BB Shell ID: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 86.5mm wide shell
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- Options: 24mm (Shimano), 24/22mm stepped (SRAM GXP)
- Color: Anodized Black
- Weight: 133 grams