Tired of your Press Fit 30 bottom bracket creaking? Searching for low-friction, super durable ,high quality, steel bearings? We suspect you are not alone, and we highly recommend you consider the Wheels Manufacturing PF30 Threaded AC Bottom Bracket. With two machined aluminum shell that thread together and carry Enduro's Angular Contact bearings, you can address both issues at once without compromise. Angular Contact bearings have low friction, with long life and are resilient to loads under unequal pressure from each side. The bearings are steel, sealed, and damn reliable.
The internally threaded sleeve halves of the BB shell feature a low profile, oversized 16-notch 48.5mm OD interface, the same used by FSA's MegaEvo system. The Park BBT-29 is the correct tool to use, and you need two to control both halves to achieve the proper fitment. The two machined aluminum cups thread together ensuring the bottom bracket remains stable in the frame, increasing bearing life, and simplifying maintenance. This means no more creaking, smoother operation, longer bearing life, and really quick bearing replacement.to provide smooth operation and keep the bearing from being contaminated.
Wheels Manufacturing specializes in high quality aluminum bike components, made here in Colorado. The company is innovative, smart, and committed to great cycling experiences. With precision made, extremely reliable designs such as this PF30 Threaded Zero Ceramic BB, the company demonstrates why it is a leader in aftermarket upgrades and replacements for discriminating cyclists.Return to Top
- Threaded option for PF30 BB frames featuring Enduro Angular Contac Bearingst
- Two machined aluminum cups thread together, fast, easy assembly that is creak free
- Enduro Angular Contact bearings are resilient to loads under unequal pressure from each side
- Use only bottom bracket tools compatible with 16-notch MegoEvo BB’s such as FSA MegaEvo Tool, Park Tool BBT-29 (two tools required for proper installation
- Technical Specifications:
- Bottom Bracket/Frame Interface: PF30, PF30A, Specialized Carbon OSBB, BBRight™ Press Fit
- Bottom Bracket Shell Width (mm): 61mm to 79mm
- Bottom Bracket Shell I.D.: 46mm
- Crank Spindle Type: BB30, 30mm diameter
- Shims available for 24mm, or stepped 24mm spindle cranksets
- Color: Black
- Weight: 114g