If you are a road cyclist, gravel grinder, or trail rider who prefers simplistic drivetrain maintenance, solid performance, and overall versatility from a chain lubricant, in 1999 White Lightning patented a light bodied synthetic lubricant that achieved all of the above. Epic Ride delivers extreme durability, smooth shifting and drivetrain operation, in all riding conditions. Too good to be true? Not really. Here at Excel Sports we have sold Epic Lube for decades, and this is one of the most effective general-use lubricants we can recommend, if not the best. It can be argued that using more specific lubes based on seasonal and localized conditions may deliver more optimal performance, hence their Clean Ride (wax-based), and Wet Ride lubes, but if you only want one, Epic Ride should be your lubricant of choice.
At it's core, Epic Ride is an excellent all-conditions bicycle lubricant that satisfies the demands of road and off-road cyclists. Because Epic Ride is uniquely formulated with non-petroleum based synthetic oils, it provides long haul durability without the excessive grime build-up common with conventional synthetic and non-synthetic wet-style lubricants. Epic Ride is a superior chain lube that also works great on derailleurs and cables. It can also smooth-out fork stanchions and rejuvenate suspension seals and wipers, though we recommend you know your suspension manufacturer's recommendations.
Epic Ride is a “lube-and-go” product, so no chain preparation or dry-time is required. Just apply and you’re off. We have found applying it the first time to properly cleaned chain does set riders up for better immediate and long-term results. Going back to 1999, Epic Ride quickly became a top seller, and to this day remains the lubricant choice for numerous riders seeking the performance of a wet-style lubricant and the cleanliness of a dry-style lubricant for simplicity and every day use.Return to Top
- Superior "one lube that does it all" for the rider who prefers simple choices and easier regular chain maintenance
- Delivers performance of a wet-style lubricant and the cleanliness of a dry-style lubricant for simplicity and every day use
- Uniquely formulated with non-petroleum based synthetic oils; semi-dry film lubricant featuring silicone technologies
- Provides long haul durability without the excessive grime build-up common with conventional synthetic and non-synthetic wet-style lubricants
- Cleaner than wet-lubes, longer lasting than wax lubes, delivers all weather versatility
- “Lube-and-go” product, so no chain preparation or dry-time is required
- Lube also works great on derailleurs and cables
- Size: 4oz