Wet Ride Lube 4oz
One reason we recommend White Lightning lubricants is the flexible and informed approach the company takes to develop the proper product for the proscribed conditions. Wet Ride is a great example, as the company eschews their popular wax-based system for a blend of premium synthetic oils and water repelling polymers. This combination results in a wet weather lubricant with unmatched film strength, effectively shedding water and grime while you ride, reducing build-up.
The polymers help to bond the lube to the metal parts, so Wet Ride lasts and lasts, through the longest of rides and the ugliest of weather conditions. Special anti-corrosion additives prevent rusting of parts even when subjected to snow or sleet, heavy fog or coastal salt-air. For those who live on the coasts or in area where rain is prevalent, Wet Ride may be your 9-month drivetrain lube. White Lightning's Clean Streak cleaner is highly effective at removing this blend, so you can easily switch to wax-based Clean Ride for the drier summer months, though many road riders swear by Wet Ride in summer months for optimal performance over long distances. The friction reduction of the blend is that effective when there is little dirt or grime.
The product's durability makes it a popular choice for trail and gravel cyclists who are faced with muddy, messy conditions. Wet Ride is heavy enough and waterproof enough to easily counteract the effects of mud and crud on the chain. As an added bonus for all use cases, Wet Ride eliminates drivetrain noise, delivers super smooth shifts, unmatched lubrication intervals, and total protection against water.Return to Top
- Wet weather lubricant with unmatched film strength; effectively shedding water and grime while you ride, reducing noise, friction, and potential corrosion
- Popular with road, gravel, and trail cyclists in wet, muddy, challenging conditions
- Wet film-type lube with blended synthetic oils and water repelling polymers
- Repels water, with long lubrication intervals
- Well known for delivering smooth and quieter shifting and overall drivetrain noise
- Special anti-corrosion additives prevent rusting
- Delivers long-lasting and effective maximum rust protection when applied properly to a clean chain
- Effective against corrosion in snow, sleet, heavy fog or coastal salt-air
- Clean, apply, and use as instructed for optimal results Size: 4oz