If you need a great contemporary compact road handlebar at a great price, Zipp has your back. The Service Course 70 Ergo packs a powerful punch of everything you’d want in a bar–a design based on feedback from pro bike fitters and pro riders, an ergonomic top section, and a price you’ll love. The bar features a contoured top for a natural ergonomic grip on the bar tops for all-day comfort.
The Service Course 70 Ergo’s specially tuned drop shape creates comfortable hand positions with the short reach to control levers vital for race situations. The bar’s 70mm reach (the horizontal distance from the bar’s stem clamp area to the center of the brake perch) is the shortest of Zipp’s Service Course lineup. Its 128mm drop (vertical distance from the bar’s stem clamp area to the bottom of the drops) places the rider low and in control without compromising comfort.Return to Top
- Compact aluminum handlebar with short reach, smart curve
- Crafted from strong and resilient 6061 aluminum.
- Flatter top provides an ergo road-bar feel with modern set-up
- Variable radius drop allows for multiple hand positions
- 10° ramp angle provides a perfect transition from bars to hoods
- 3° top backsweep
- Reach: 70mm
- Drop 128mm
- Clip-on bar compatible
- Diameter: 31.8mm
- Drilled to accept the Di2 RS910 junction
- Sizes: 38, 40, 42, 44 cm (center to center)
- Finish: BB Black (2020> graphics)
- Weight: 298 grams (40cm)