Zipp Service Course SL Seatpost
The Service Course SL Seatpost finds the balance of lighter weight, a more compliant ride, price, strength and resilience. The cost is kept manageable with the use of a UD carbon shaft with a bonded AL 7075 head and clamping system. The shaft is specifically tuned to be more shock absorbing than the “comfort” seatposts on the market, while still passing Zipp's strict internal MTB strength test. Flex engineered into the lightweight carbon tube keeps the rider comfortable over any terrain, making it a great option for road, gravel, mountain or cross use.
With this updated series, Zipp has also put a premium on adjustment and fit flexibility. A proper bike fit means better performance, but if your saddle is out of position, you’ll waste energy with every pedal stroke and could potentially cause injury over time. The secure, fore-aft, two-bolt clamp makes for easy micro-adjustments of saddle angle and position. The head has been redesigned for maximum bolt head accessibility. With 0mm and 20mm setback options, it’s possible for nearly any rider to achieve the perfect fit, and the clamp works with all saddle rail types. The Service Course SL Seatpost is available in 27.2 and 31.6mm diameters and all offset and diameter options are 400mm in length.
- Lightweight carbon seatpost with engineered and tuned flex for road, mtn, gravel use
- Unidirectional carbon shaft design with bonded AL-7075 head/clamp system
- Low profile top clamp allows for lower rail-to-shell saddles and greater fore-aft positioning
- Front and rear 2-bolt clamp adjustability for finding optimal angle, steel bolts
- Provides easy tool access to the downward facing bolts for easy setup, micro adjustments
- Compatible with virtually all alloy or carbon round and oval saddle rail systems
- Length: 400mm
- Offset options: Zero, 20mm
- Diameters: 27.2mm, 31.6mm
- Finish: Matte UD Carbon (2020> stealth gray graphics)
- Weight: 246 grams (27.2 / 20mm)