Zipp SL-70 Ergo Handlebar
If you need a road handlebar that can help you endure and prosper on long, hard rides, Zipp offers the updated SL-70 Ergo carbon bar. Lightweight, comfortable, and strong the update Zipp SL-70 Ergo embodies the ultimate carbon handlebar for long days in the saddle. The SL-70 Ergo combines the flat bar top shape of the beloved Contour SL bar with numerous modern features sought after by riders and pro bike fitters. The SL-70 Ergo sports a 70mm reach and 128 drop. The short 70mm reach has been a popular choice in recent years, as it allows bike fitters flexibility in achieving a comfortable position without sacrificing steering control.
The drop utilizes a variable radius, allowing for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop. As a result, reach to the brake lever is shorter. A 3° backsweep on the flat tops keeps the wrist in a comfortable position, essential for long days on pavement or gravel, while the 10° ramp angle provides a smooth transition to modern shifter hoods. Brake and shifter housing is elegantly hidden along the underside of the bar.
- Light, strong, and comfortable carbon handlebar for long hours, high miles on the road
- Unidirectional carbon fiber construction
- Ergonomic top shape with a slight backsweep for healthier wrist angle
- Variable radius drop for multiple hand positions and deeper movement into the drop
- Drop: 70mm / Reach: 128mm
- Stem clamp diameter: 31.8mm
- Backsweep of top: 3°
- Outsweep: 4°
- Ramp angle: 10°
- Not compatible with clip-ons
- Sizes: 40, 42, 44 (center to center)
- Finish: Matte Black
- Weight: 251 grams (42cm)