DMT has long had a principled approach to creating cycling shoes that challenge the standard ideas about fit, comfort and power transfer. With their newest knitted upper footwear the Italian company has developed a series of shoes that lay down yet another gauntlet to their competitors. Light, fast, extremely comfortable, the KR0 represents the pinnacle of performance improving on all the best features of DMT knit footwear. Working with state of the art knit technology DMT has created an extremely light shoe that offers excellent energy transfer thanks to a new generation anatomically fitted carbon SL outsole, the advanced double Boa closure system and an integrated upper construction that adapts perfectly to each rider’s feet. These have been developed and tested with World Tour riders in the crucible of the most challenging pro cycling races.
Literally the next generation of footwear technology. DMT are specialists in producing technical knit footwear. Working with the most demanding athletes the company has ensured that there is no compromise between comfort and performance. Using technical yarns and specific Engineered Knit structures, their designers match the exact needs for each style of cycling and each zone of the shoe. Trying on a pair of DMT knit shoes will completely change the way that you think of cycling footwear. Light, less bulky, excellent fit, superior breathability and fast drying. With no compromise between fit and support thanks to the slightly elastic construction, their goal is that you forget that you are even wearing shoes on your next ride. With the premium grade KR0 Road Shoe you get the ultimate in upper comfort and support with excellent breathability and overall moisture transfer.
DMT has chosen to feature BOA's Fit Systems on the majority of their models because of the versatility, great performance, ease of use and dependable quality. As a true development partner with DMT, BOA has helped the company bring their closure systems to the next level. The KR0's BOA’s breakthrough Li2 dial platform, which brings a sleek, low-profile design, unprecedented durability, and improved sustainability to the L-Series footwear. With incremental micro-adjustability, Li2 is the ultimate in fast, effortless, precision. The anchor placements of the BOA mounts work perfectly with the bone structure of the foot to reduce potential pressure points and friction.
For the impressively aerated carbon outsole, the DMT team created an incredibly lightweight, sculpted design that delivers proper arch support and power transfer. The three port ventilation system in the sole allows air in under the toe box, rear arch zone and just ahead of the heel to ensure heat and moisture reduction. Combined with the knitted upper, you won't find a road shoe with more ventilation, keeping you as comfortable as possible on the hottest days in the most taxing events. The sole also carries durable, textured heel and toe composite tap zones that ensure safe walking when necessary. The Delta 3-Bolt cleat mounting system allows for 8mm of cleat placement adjustment fore and aft, in addition to what your cleat provides. A guide and marking system, with a set screw position for duplicating cleat fit when you need to replace worn units makes it simple to get the proper set-up.
There are many great summer road shoes available, and yes, most are graced with high technology and brilliant design. The prices reflect that. However the best shoe for you is the one that fits you. Period. When your choice is within the premium race grade shoe world, take the time to fit yourself with some DMT KR0's. You may very well end up prizing them over the competition.Return to Top
- Lightweight race-grade road cycling shoe with premium technology knit upper
- Impressively stiff, wholly supportive, and impressive cycling ergonomics with anatomic reference
- Full Engineered 3D knit upper with ultralight construction
- Variable thickness and knit structures for ultimate comfort
- Integrated webbing
- Boa® Fit System with double Li2 dials
- Fine-tune fit with incremental tightening and loosening
- Unprecedented durability, built to withstand the toughest conditions
- Developed with sustainability at the forefront of design, manufactured to reuse and reduce material waste
- Aerated full UD carbon DMT SL Outsole carries fresh air in and out through three ports
- Front and rear composite grip/protection taps for walkability
- Shaped and supportive arch area for better foot stability
- 3-Bolt cleat mounting with 8mm front-rear cleat adjustability; cleat set positioning screw, cleat position guide
- DMT's website has detailed instructions for measuring shoe size via length and width with mm increment measurements
- Sizes Euro (US): 41 (8.25), 42 (9), 42.5 (9.5), 43 (9.75), 43.5 (10.25), 44 (10.75), 44.5 (11), 45 (11.5), 45.5 (11.75), 46 (12.25)
- Color: White
- Weight: 260 grams