Park Tool 105 Cast Aluminum Work Tray
Park's workstands dominate bike shops and serious home set-ups everywhere. The practicality, stability and overall effectiveness makes working on bikes safer and easier. One of our favorite add-ons is the 105 Repair Stand Cast Aluminum Tool Tray, which adds convenient storage for tools cleaners and lubes right on the stand.
The handy, sturdy, cast aluminum work tray has deep-walled compartment to manage taller items and assorted tool slots for holding tools, lubes and small parts. The 105 tray will slide onto tubing with outside diameters of 1-3/4" down to 1-1/2" (45-40)mm, and is securely fastened with a direct bolt interface that tightens against the steel tube. See the list below for a full listing of Park workstand compatibility.
- Cast aluminum work tray designed for many Park Took stands
- Handy, effective storage and access that makes your work easier and faster
- Deep-walled compartment to manage taller items
- Assorted tool slots for holding tools, lubes and small parts
- Will fit tubing OD from 1-3/4" down to 1-1/2"
- Must slide tray over tube end, position, then tighten to stand with integrated bolt
- Compatible with: upright tubes on PRS-2, PRS-2 OS, PRS-2 OS-1, PRS-2 OS-2, PRS-3, PRS-3 OS, PRS-3 OS-1, PRS-3 OS-2, PRS-3.2-1, PRS-3.2-2, PRS-13 Repair Stands
- Also works with 1996 and newer PRS-6, PCS-1, PCS-4, PCS-4-1, PCS-4-2 Repair Stands