Mavic Allroad Disc CL Rear Wheel
Mavic brings value and solid everyday performance to the all road category with the Allroad Disc CL Rear Wheel. Equipped here with the Center Lock disc interface, the Allroad is versatile, sporting a 23mm internal width rim with capability to run UST tubeless tires from 28-62mm. This smooth riding rear wheel provides you with several of Mavic's wheel technologies that combine to make the Allroad Disc CL a great stock upgrade, training wheel, or crash replacement. We have found wheels from the Aksium series to be very reliable, providing performance well in excess of the cost effective pricing.
Mavic builds the wheel with an extruded S6000 aluminum clincher rim that is light and structurally strong. The spokes holes are built up and strengthened to allow the rim to carry a higher spoke tension without fear of the spoke hole being over-stressed. The rim joint is overlapped and pinned. The rear hub features Mavic's quality steel sealed cartridge QRM Auto bearings, known for their automatic adjustment, long life, tremendous double seals and low friction smoothness. The aluminum hub body carries a steel axle which provides the lateral stiffness you need for power transfer. The Allroad features the higher end InstaDrive (ID) 360 freehub body system, which is light and with 9° engagement, super responsive and sure with a large contactless seal system that ensures low friction, while being easy to service or replace.
The Allroad Disc is laced together in a 2x pattern with 24 straight pull round steel spokes and nipples come together with the ABS system which prevents the spokes from accidental tension loss. The 22mm rim height offers some vertical compliance at the rim, and the 23mm internal rim width safely gives you that great tire size range. This rear wheel is a disc brake only design, for 12/142 thru-axle. The hub is adaptable to a 9/135mm quick release set-up with included endcaps.
- Great everyday Allroad disc brake rear wheel for 12/142mm TA dropouts
- S6000 clincher disc specific rim is extruded for strength and durability
- Rim spec: Height 22mm, Internal Width 23mm, disc brake only, Presta valve, UST
- 24 straight-pull round steel spokes, laced 2x, with ABS steel nipples
- Aluminum hub with aluminum axle, QRM Auto bearings, ID 360 9° engagement
- Hub spec: 12/142mm, 11-speed HG (Shimano) freehub body (can use 1.85mm spacer for 10-spd cassettes)
- Disc interface: Center Lock (can be adapted to 6-bolt, sold separately)
- Hub can be adapted to 9/135mm QR with proper end caps and QR, sold separately)
- Accepts 700c UST tires from 28-62mm (if you use a clincher and tube, 42mm max)
- Max. Pressure: 30mm 85 psi, 40mm 65 psi
- Max load weight: 265 lbs
- Includes: UST tape, valve, user guide, QR adapters for 135mm dropouts
- Weight: 1020 grams