Wheels Manufacturing BBRight Direct Fit Bottom Bracket
The BBRight Direct Fit Threadfit system for the BBright 79mm wide asymmetric 46mm ID PressFit shells basically eliminates the creaking issues PressFit bottom brackets frequently have. Finely machined, and featuring two bearing carrier sleeves, the sleeves act as cups and thread together internally. A 16 notch, 48.5mm diameter tools is required. The Enduro ABEC-3 bearings have low friction, with long life. The bearings are steel, sealed, and reliable. Over time, incredibly cost effective, smooth running and easily (though rarely ever) replaced. Spacers are included for the option selected. Available in 24mm (Shimano) spindle fit and commonly used on Cervelo bikes, this is the best option for most direct Shimano crank installations for BBright.
Wheels Manufacturing specializes in high quality aluminum bike components, made here in Colorado. The company is innovative, smart, and committed to great cycling experiences. With precision made, extremely reliable designs such as this BBRight Direct Fit Bottom Bracket the company demonstrates why it is a leader in aftermarket upgrades and replacements for discriminating cyclists.
- Great option for BBright PF46 shells- an internal thread together system
- No more creaking, smooth operation, fast bearing replacement
- Machined cups thread together for stability, increased bearing life, and simple installation and maintenance
- Bearings: Enduro ABEC-3
- BB/Frame Interface: BBRight™ Press Fit
- BB Shell Width: 79mm
- BB Shell ID: 46mm
- Over Bearing Width: 91.5mm in 79mm wide shell
- Tool Pattern: 48.5mm x 16 notch
- All potentially needed spacers and 2 dust seals included
- Option: 24mm (Shimano)
- Color: Anodized Black
- Weight: 146g