Park Tool BBT-59.2 Bottom Bracket Tool
The Park Tool BBT-59.2, which is replacing the BBT-59 is a precision CNC machined aluminum tool for the 41mm, 16-notch Shimano XT 8000 &Ultegra 6800/8000 external bottom bracket. The tool interface has been improved for better overall fit, and the knurled knobs of the exterior are much more effective than the original design.
The BBT-59.2 is compatible with a 3/8" drive so it can be used with your favorite torque or socket wrench. Each model in this series is color coded for the specific bottom bracket OD and notch system, so you can quickly identify and put the tool to use.
- Precision CNC machined aluminum external bottom bracket tool
- Improved internal tool face
- Exterior knurled knob sections are more tactile,even when greasy
- Torque wrench/socket compatible 3/8" drive
- For 41mm OD, 16 notch cups
- Fits XT MT-800, Ultegra BB6800, 8000 bottom bracket cups
- Color: Anodized Gray